Saturday, May 28, 2011

Multitasking the Days Away!




Well the count down is officially on! Sylvia will be coming home in 8 days and Flying Cloud Boutique will open it's doors in 21 Days!  That's just 3 weeks away!!!


I feel like I've been busy just about every minute of every day, working on one thing or another, getting ready for the soft opening Saturday June 18th.


Last week I had two interviews - the first with the lovely Nicole Trask for a feature appearing in the summer issue of Halifax Magazine, and the second with Glen Parker from the Chronicle Herald. 


I've never been interviewed for a publication before, it was quite an exciting experience; my only disappointment was that I couldn't show them Sylvia up close... but they, like me and you all, will have to wait for the big reveal next weekend!


Until then I am going to keep working away... getting contracts signed, organizing inventory, writing informative blogs on all the participating artists who've come on board... and no doubt fighting off mosquitoes and black flies as I try and make Sylvia's new home as pretty as possible.


Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment