Thursday, June 30, 2011

Hallelujah the Postal Strike is Over!



At long last the postal strike is over, and now I can finally get on with my printed marketing plan! My flyers and rack cards have arrived and now I just need to spread the word!


Phew! It was difficult enough arranging to get product in throughout the strike, but to have to try and advertise too - I'm just thankful things are back to normal :)


Now maybe my birthday cards and box of birthday Barbies will arrive!


It's always exciting to get a box of toys in the mail, no matter what age you are! Come on, admit it - it's true! 


Moments ago a big box arrived from Rock Maple Toys full of wonderful wooden cars, puzzles, even baby rattles. Toy maker Dan Campbell finishes his wooden creations with organic, environmentally friendly products. Looking through this box takes me right back to when I used to play with my own wooden trucks.  


Milk paint and hemp oil are used to seal the wood with a child safe tough finish.  The toys are then topped off with a hand rubbed beeswax finish for a truly green toy! 


I can't wait to put these beauties away in the shop :)






No comments:

Post a Comment